It doesn’t take going to a psychic to see which medium is becoming the preferred choice to channel information from one place to another.
Companies these days are drastically increasing the use of video marketing and digital media as the reach-ability to consumers continues to increase exponentially.
It’s time you get your piece of that marketing pie, SERIOUSLY!
Like I mention in much of my content, providing content regularly and using video literally positions yourself more competitively in front of other marketers, bloggers, and any other people who are hungry for traffic online.
There’s an enormous amount of benefits that come with active and continuous video marketing. Video marketing energizes different parts of your business.
Using video can have influences in areas such as your email marketing, traffic flow to your website, and page ranking in search engines.
That is why finding online success using video is an absolute essential part of reaching your milestones.
Is Finding Online Success Using Video Possible?!
Rather than reading a bunch of text, watching a video allows people to process a significantly larger amount of information than you would reading text.
Brainshark reported in one of it’s studies that the information retained in one minute of online video is equal to about 1.8 million written words.
So are you still asking is finding online success using video possible? The answer is yes. In fact, it’s the easiest and most sufficient way to get there.
Some quick points for online success using video:
- Consumer confidence – If you’re anything like me then you’d probably agree that after watching a video you feel more secure and equipped to make an informed decision about buying a product or joining a business opportunity.
- Sharing opportunity – Social media and digital media sites like YouTube and Vimeo make sharing as easy as a push-of-a-button for a reason. They understand that video simply engages people like no other medium of sharing information.
- Optimized for mobile – With smart phones and their increasing capabilities you no longer having to be on a desktop or laptop in order to watch a video. Your customers, viewers, consumers, etc. and press play from their phones to quickly access information.
- Increased inbound links – Blogs with video attract 3x as many inbound links than blogs without video. THIS IS THE MAIN REASON I PUT A VIDEO ON EVERY BLOG THAT I PUBLISH!
- Higher retention – Video keeps viewers on a website much longer because it keeps them entertained. I can’t count how many hours a week I spend on YouTube as an example. Also as I mentioned earlier, the information retained in one minute of online video is equal to about 1.8 million written words.
- It’s expected – Consumers these days just expect a video that will further explain a product or service because it gives them A LOT of information in a much SHORTER PERIOD of time. So make it easier for people to make an informed decision to buy.