Hopefully these staggering statistics of online video marketing will engage you to press the record button.
It truly is amazing how far we’ve come in business practices regarding leveraging our time and efforts using technology. There’s no doubt that there are some amazing technologies available to help grow our business.
I’m confident though that there are some staggering statistics out there that would reveal how many people actually aren’t maximizing their business using video.
Among those technologies or mediums for marketing is video which provide several advantages when actually used.
The truth is video and digital and video marketing is already here and isn’t leaving anytime soon.
We’ll discuss some staggering statistics for video marketing in a bit but essentially, video is the most powerful and dynamic tool for means of communication by far and away.
The reality is you can find success online using video marketing because it’s the fastest growing form of online marketing entirely and isn’t just a valuable advertising option anymore.
It’s something that consumers expect to see on websites to pass on information and I would certainly agree with that.
A quick staggering statistic on video marketing is that internet users watch over 3 billion hours of video everyday. Position yourself where the traffic is!
A Few More Staggering Statistics For Video Marketing In This Video
That being said would you argue that video marketing is a virtual golden goose for promoting your business? Whether you agree or not, here is the deal. The truth is we are dead smack in the middle of the information age.
Digital/video marketing is the new wave of futuristic marketing and video could really be the missing piece to explode your business so don’t let it pass you by.
One interesting fact is that most of these staggering statistics given below will be outdated by the time you read this. By this time the numbers have probably already increased!
Staggering Statistics Rundown:
- Internet users watch 3 Billion hours of video everyday equivalent to 340,000 years of video within 24 hours. (Source: Vimeo)
- By providing content regularly while using videos, your email opt-outs can be reduced by as much as 75%. (Source: Eloqua)
- Roughly 46% of people say they’re morel likely to further seek information on a product or service after seeing an online video. (Source: Eloqua)
- Consumers who view a product demo while shopping (online or offline) are 85% more likely to purchase. (Source: Vimeo)
- Of the 80% of internet users who watched a video ad, 46% took some type action to purchase or further explore a product after viewing the ad. (Source: Video Brewery)
- Two-thirds of the worlds mobile data traffic will be video by 2016
- More than 800 million unique users visit YouTube each month. (Source: YouTube)
- More video content is uploaded in 30 days than all 3 major U.S. networks combined have produced in 30 years. (Source: Vimeo)
- Blog posts incorporating video attract 3 times as many inbound links as blog posts without video. (Source: SEOmoz)
- Video attracts 2-3x as many monthly visitors, doubles time on site, and has a 157% increase in organic traffic from search engines. (Source: MarketingSherpa)
- Having video on the landing page of your site makes it 53% more likely to show up on page 1 of Google. (Source Mist Media)
- 1 minute of video is equivalent to 1.8 million words (Source: Vimeo)
- The average user spends 88% more time on a website with video. (Source: Mist Media)
- Video and e-mail marketing can increase click through rates by more than 90%. (Source: Mist Media)